3RD DECEMBER 2016
I’M POSTING EVERY DAY IN DECEMBER WITH THE LOW-DOWN ON MY DAY AND A PHOTO OF EACH
SILLY CUTE LITTLE CHRISTMAS THEMED DAD JOKE THAT APPEARS ON MY DAILY ADVENT CALENDAR DOORS!
Heyhihello guys! Quick FYI – my blog now snows! Anyways, I just got out of the bath and to
daynight, I am writing to you whilst feeling completely and utterly pooped exhausted with tingly lips (I’ll explain that part later). Myself and my gal pal decided to take a spontaneous shopping trip after work! We were only supposed to be going to buy Christmas jumpers to wear to work but instead I managed to spend far too much than I care to admit. Doesn’t that happen to everyone, though? You set out to buy one thing in particular but end up buying 987534567 other things. It can’t just be me, right? … Don’t answer that.
We did manage to get Christmas jumpers in the end though! I’ll have to post a pic of ’em tomorrow or something – they’re delightful. I’d do it now but well, quite frankly, I’m far too comfortable in this chair.
Other things I bought today (mostly from Primark) that I definitely didn’t need include:
- Another Harry Potter related jumper.
- A new coat and earmuffs – that I did actually need.
- Way too many glitsy tops and socks.
- Two of the most beautiful smelling Soap&Glory shower gels you will ever smell in your life.
- A Soap&Glory lipgloss (HENCE THE ‘TINGLY LIPS’ PART ABOVE) – ‘Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL’ It’s a lipgloss that, when you apply it, plumps up your lips and actually makes them appear bigger! Temporarily, of course. Which, I’m probably going to do a review on at some point because there are definitely a lot of misconceptions about it. P.S I love it.
- A glitsy Christmassy dress.
- Christmas scented room spray which is literally Christmas spirit in a spray bottle.
- Errrrrmmm… some alcohol, a lucozade pink and a well deserved KFC splurge that I then proceeded to throw all over the floor of my friends car – by accident, obv.
- Oh, also a Toblerone mini selection thingy for my dad. Men seem to love Toblerone. I mean it’s great and I love it too but men in particular seem to really enjoy it. Why is that?
I may or may not post a lil pic at some point of all or most of the items I bought – probs excluding the perishable ones such as food and drink but we’ll see. A ‘haul’ of sorts.
So that’s me not spending money on absolutely anything else ’til I’ve bought everyone their Christmas goodies. To be honest it was kind of retail therapy. I never go shopping after work and it felt soooo good. I’ve been stressed lately and especially so about Christmas this year. I’m so stumped as to what to buy the men in my life!!
So yeah, that just about sums up my day. Now, I have to clog up my brand new wardrobe with all my new buys and settle down to bed/binge watch The Good Wife.
Today’s daily advent calendar joke isssssssssss…. *drum roll*
How was your day? Are you Christmas ready? Do you have any tips for me as to what the hell to buy my dad, bro and boyfriend?! Let me know in the comments below!
~ Emma, the girl who bought an unnecessary amount of crap to then waste a good 3/4 box of KFC xo